keskiviikko 25. helmikuuta 2009

I know a home..

Paulo writes: "The less you have to keep, the more you have in freedom. And one of the lessons nature teaches you is exactly that: keep your contradictions, as summer is the opposite of winter."

Now I realize why I "decided to live" in my bed a year. Images, candles, music, nice tackle and bed - not tv, not dining chairs and tables, fine couches, stuff. Only the things needed to feel at home. When at home, I was eating, sleeping, laughing, listening music, dancing, singing, reading, loving...in bed.

I moved by the sea. Just to realize I have to continue this, not because it is a need, not because it is a habit, but because it is for me right way of life. This is who I am. This makes me happy. Simple. Long walks, time to see the mountains, time to spend in houses, places where are my friends and loveones. Time to be with my horse, listening and feeling. I know where my home is - if it is meant to be. Still way to go. Home for living, love and the most important, freedom.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti