keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2009

A Good Hood

One of my good hood writings again...

"I refer to the great teachings of the mystics and most of all my Teresa of Avila...all these great teachers wrote about the pain of the journey of inner illumination, but they were not speaking about the pain of disease or of personal poverty or any of that nonsense. They were speaking of the pain of realizing the distance between the natural order of life and how the human being distorts that natural order because of fear. Compassion, love, courage, and these finer graces restores order to the balance of nature but you must have the capacity to recognize that there is an imbalance that needs adjusting.

My hunch in that the reason people find it difficult to go near the topic of anger is because it hits the nerve of the anger they are feeling or the psychic field of anger they are swimming in. It may not even be personal anger. It could be the psychic free radicals that are in the air but we all feel them. We all know that we are living in heavy times and that the news is not filled with long lists of enchanting stories." C-M

Moment of silence with a beautiful scenery from Rannoch Moore, Scotland.

"This is the kind of Friend You are - Without making me realize
My soul's anguished history,
You slip into my house at night,
And while I am sleeping,
You silently carry off
All my suffering and sordid past
In Your beautiful Hands."

Tonight is Love - by Daniel Ladinsky















Photo - Tom van den Bosch.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti