perjantai 4. huhtikuuta 2014

Be here now

To beautiful life and the moment of now..

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you
This is the miracle of life’      
~ Maureen Hawkins

When you are able to understand beyond, when you see and hear the true meaning of words the reality smiles and you can hear the song it plays.

You have no other choice - you must let go and BE HERE NOW. The words that reached me by someone I have never knew or met, but reflect so much and silently I can fully understand why these words, only these three.
 
Today, this morning - took a walk into the forest behind our home. Nature and animals, they always remind me how easy it is. To be happy, to live a life that counts, to be here now. It reminds me to be careful, not to step into a world where people trade souls and happiness - while they adore the power, fame and hunt the moments of being right.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti