torstai 18. helmikuuta 2010

Moments and flames

On this crispy and cold day I look outside my window. Trees with thick layer of snow - sunlight playing with branches. Dark horse just passing buy carrying a boy, both smiling to me. Life is in moments, life is about moments.. You sense your breathing and realize how vunerable and transient it is, still so inevitable and strong.

A touch on the back of my neck is lasting only a few seconds, still I am able to feel that for hours. Breathing in those moments deeply, taste of impulses before you move, before we move. The door of longing is closed and suddenly it opens again, making me struggle with my honesty, measuring my courage to move towards my dreams and desires.

I went to a store nearby. Found wooden heart with saying.. "home is where your story begins". In this crispy day evening I cross at change something which amends the saying. Eyes wide open - staring flames and fire.

"I knew I could not stay unless I knew I could leave. Knowing I could leave, I ached to know I could stay.."

... from home you can go to the places on earth that teach you how to dance...

1 kommentti:

  1. this is beautiful.
    i like the imagery of 'taste of impulses'...

    and yes, the places that teach you how to dance.

    we are kindred spirits indeed.

    love the pictures you posted as well.

    VastaaPoista